11.15.2011

Pinned

I know I am way late to the party - but about a week ago, I FINALLY caught on to the current craze sweeping the masses (or at least all the southern girls I'm friends with on Facebook), PINTEREST.  I signed up for the site months ago, but never really gave it a chance until recently - thanks to my cousin Erin, who would not rest until I drank the kool-aid.  Well, I drank it, and in one short week I feel like I've been sucked into a little bit of a black hole.  I love all the fashion inspiration, home organization and decor, recipes, and hair and beauty looks that seem to be never-ending.  Additionally, there are more nail looks than I can count just waiting for me to give them a whirl.  I am seriously having trouble deciding what to try first. 

 Here are my top contenders:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I am beyond overwhelmed with nail art and inspiration.  My one pet peeve regarding Pinterest is that I find it incredibly frustrating when people do not credit the original website for the pin.  Notice I took extra care to credit each site on here?  Bloggers take note - always give credit where credit is due!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you drank it and got a buzz! Uh-b-sessed. Loving the nail hardware in the firt pic! Did you see my text of Huddy's ladybug nails? They looked like Lilo's meth nails about 4 hours later but they were cute while they lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that its sad people dont give credit where its due. With that said, I think you should try them all! Start with the easiest and work your way up to the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. loving all of these. so fun. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete