10.18.2011

Breaking News

Essie Polish is on sale for $4.00 a bottle (that's half off!) on the Nail Supplies mecca website!  Ready for more good news - I'm pretty sure this sale is permanent.  Nail Supplies has a huge selection of polishes and products, and it appears that as far as Essie is concerned, they have just about every color.  I am literally restraining myself from buying the bar.  As I'm sure you are all familiar, Essie makes fabulous of-the-moment colors, with some of the cutest names around. 
 Here are a few shades I am loving right now:

Essie -  Nutcracker Sweet *
Nutrcracker Sweet 
(Mauve is huge right now)


Essie - A-List
A-List
(a true racy red)


Essie - Bahama Mama
Bahama Mama
(a pretty purple for fall)


Essie - Charleston
Charleston
(a rich brown reminiscent of my old stompin' grounds)


Essie - School Of Hard Rocks
School of Hard Rocks
(dying for this slate shade)


Lady Godiva
(an almost-black burgandy)

I could literally go on and on.  I don't know about you, but whenever I am looking for a specific shade in Duane Reade or a salon, it's always the shade that's sold out.  The good news is - fashionable polish is now just a click away - at half the price!

P.S. - Thanks for sharing the link Laura - keep 'em coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment