7.26.2011

Color Block, part II

You all know I paint my nails incessantly, so basically, the night after I posted Color Block Nails, I tried the look out.  I honestly wish I had a pick of my first attempt: white, royal blue, and mint green in all kinds of weird combinations.  My roommate oh-so-nicely told me they looked "ghetto" and to "take that off right away, it'll scare the kids tomorrow"  (his words, not mine.)  I quickly swiped polish remover (lemon scented) on my fingers and tried to start anew.  The second time, I painted all of my nails in Revlon's Peachy.  On the ring fingers I did half-Peachy and half-Minty, also by Revlon.  I unfortunately was not thinking like a blogger at the time and have no pictures to prove how fab this looked (especially with the tan I am desperately clinging to.)  

This past weekend, I went home to Annapolis and found that I had helped inspire my sister to test the trend herself.  Her results were better documented than mine.  Here she has used white (off brand, not sure which kind!), grey polish from Ulta, and Essie's Funky Limelight.  


No comments:

Post a Comment