8.22.2011

Arm Candy

Things I love: Autumn.  Nail Polish (obvi).  Shoes.  Baubles.   Purses.  I would like to thank the good people at Essie for combining a few of my favorites just in time for the new season. Aptly titled "Brand New Bag," Essie's new fall polish collection is to die.  The six rich shades just scream luxury (!) and are aptly named for a girl's best friend - bags.  


I am loving everything about these glam new shades.  While the colors are eye catching - and totally perfect for fall - the names really do say it all.  

Carry On - rich plum (a must-have this season)
Glamour Purse - I'm calling it now, this season's "Mink Muffs"
Case Study - a rich neutral
Power Clutch - a chic grey
Very Structured - screaming "pumpkin spice latte!"
Lady Like - super girly pink, muted for fall

I am itching for fall and everything it has to offer.  I can assure you that the "Brand New Bag" collection is going to be my gateway drug to usher in the season.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment