8.03.2011

Fall Fashion

I feel like everywhere I looked (and every link I tapped) I found fall fashion today.  Maybe it's because I consider myself to be 1/2 psychic (no, REALLY, I am) but I also saw about a million articles and tips for fall nail colors.  OK universe, I get it, my post for today is obviously all about fall nail trends. 

 First up on my radar was the Refinery29 review of OPI's new Touring America Collection.  These fall colors have me ready to kiss sundresses and sandals goodbye.  All of the colors are really rich, and, as always, have catchy names.  I can literally already see a few of these shades on my hands for fall.  I'm so ready for jeans-and-sweater-weather (I meant that in the most non-frumpy was possible.)   Here are a few showstoppers:

UhohRollDownthewindow
Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window

SuziTakesTheWheel
Suzi Take the Wheel


GetintheExpressLane 
Get in the Expresso Lane

ColortoDinerFor
Color to Diner For

On to the next nail polish find of the day - my girl Rachel Zoe.  Bravo's tiniest fashionista included some nail gems of wisdom today in The Zoe Report, and I would feel remiss if I didn't pass them on.  By the way, if you aren't receiving Zoe's daily emails, shame on you.  Today, her report included Rachel's "10 To Die for Shades" of fall nail polish.  I am loving a lot of her picks, which doesn't surprise me.  I am especially hot for Chanel's Peridot (far left.)


My third and final piece of fall nail news is brought to you by my favorite fall trend (at least so far): Tribal Prints.  I am dying for some Navajo in my wardrobe this fall.  Here are a few looks I'm lusting over:

Lindsey Thornburg Cloak via

Ecote Intarsia Open Cardigan
Urban Outfitters Cardigan (comes in 2 color combos!)

A jean jacket could carry this into fall...and only $20! via

Totally obsessed with this sofa! via

I've definitely mentioned my love of WAH NAILS before, but I just need to reiterate how amazing their tribal manicure looks.  I absolutely love it on all ten digits, but I could see how that would be a little much, especially for a nine-to-fiver.  I've said it before, one great way to rock a whole lotta look is to wear it on an accent nail or two.  

Aztec close up - by Simona….we only hire the BEST!
Aztec 

Kate’s Egyptian/Azteccy
Egyptian/Aztec

Sneaky aztec!
The perfect accent!





No comments:

Post a Comment