1.25.2011

Color of the Moment

Just so you know, I paint my nails every single night.  Yes, you read that correct, I paint my nails on a daily basis.  Ask my roommate, I keep a giant multi-compartment cosmetic bag full of nail polish next to my "pod" on the sofa.  My nightly ritual usually consists of a movie, or an episode of Real Housewives, and a bottle of nail polish. While I don't always change the color every night (I do change color between 3 and 5 times a week though!), I usually add another coat of color, glitter, or a top coat.  I just painted my nails "Chinchilly" by Essie.  While Essie colors are tried and true, and my go-to neutrals, I have to make it known I am not a Nail Polish Snob.  I love Milani (hey girl) and Wet 'N Wild as much as Essie and OPI!

photo.JPG

1 comment:

  1. I try to always have my nails painted, ever since I was at dinner with three cute girlfriends a few months ago and realized I was the only one with bare nails!

    I get tired of my colors and don't have much room for many more bottles, so I'm thinking about splurging on manicures every so often as a way of branching out. A manicure isn't much more expensive than a bottle of OPI!

    ReplyDelete