1.27.2011

Made My Night...

I have been battling the worst sore throat ever (I swear I am swallowing knives) all day.  I just made a quick run to Duane Reade (pharmacy for you non-New Yorkers) for some meds and the girl who rang me up complimented my nail polish!  Last night, I painted my nails with Essie "Mink Muffs" (I die for that polish name!) and then applied two coats of gold Wet N' Wild glitter.  I'm pretty sure the double glitter is what is giving them this metallic look.  I love how the color combo turned out!

3 comments:

  1. I have been to 3 stores since Thanksgiving looking for Mink Muffs. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin told me about your blog and it's awesome. Love the mink muffs and the chanel orange fizz is insane, I loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natalie....I secretly check your blog all the time! Sterling is adorable and I am beyond jealous of your closet!

    ReplyDelete