1.27.2011

Daily Dose of Vitamin C

One spring trend I have been hearing and seeing a lot of is ORANGE.  If you are anything like me, bold orange can be a little scary to wear, and for some reason I always associate it with college football (Go Clemson!).  While I am loving the tropical feeling the color evokes (especially when all I see in Manhattan is snow!), I think the safest way for me to rock this trend is through some bold hues and my nails and toes!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2011
Orange Lips at Marc by Marc Jacobs - I cannot fathom doing this to my lips.
via

Tory Burch Spring 2011
Tory Burch Spring 2011
via



Rebecca Taylor Spring 2011
via



Chanel Orange Fizz


Essie Mini Shorts

1 comment:

  1. Loves it. Funny b/c every time I think of coral nail polish I think of you and Mango.

    ReplyDelete