1.27.2011

Turnin' My Swag On

So, among many new nail techniques and products on the market, OPI Shatter Black is right at the top of my list.



Imagine my surprise when I found a photo of the one and only Cher Lloyd wearing this polish.

via

 For those of you who don't know Cher (shame on you), she is the next big thing from the UK.  A friend showed me her "X Factor" audition video on YouTube a few months ago and my ringtone has never been the same.  There is something motivating about waking up to a grainy version of "Turn My Swag On" every morning.  If you are still in the dark about young Cher, here is a link to said video (make sure you watch until the end).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDkg8OJB820

1 comment:

  1. girls who love fun nails also love fun songs- thanks for the rec:)

    ReplyDelete