6.28.2011

Seeing Red

There is nothing like a classic red nail.  Red lacquer is timeless, season-less, and looks good on any nail length.  While I have been crazy about neons and pastels this summer, I am having a serious red moment right now.  My current obsession with all things chola is not helping matters.  Maybe it's because my go-to gossip blog for years has been dlisted.   If you aren't checking this, I can't help you.  If you are, you know Michael K has a way with words and a serious thing for the chola ladies.  Compounding my obsession is my girl-crush on Kraeyshawn.  My iPod hates me because I've been playing Gucci Gucci on repeat for a while now.  

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, lets all sharpen our chola talons together and slap some red polish on.  I prefer a rich, dark red to a true red, but I can ride the orange-red train as well.  Here are some reds I am loving right now:

LE VERNIS - NAIL COLOUR - MORE SHADES

Click to enlarge



Now all you need are your hoops, rings, bandana, and some major winged eyeliner.  

Kraeyshawn via




No comments:

Post a Comment