6.02.2011

A Shore Thing

Where have I been?  You may have been wondering if I bit off all my nails (I did.) I was hit with a ball of stress and I did not handle it well.  I know, it's beyond disgusting.  What can I say, even nail bloggers aren't perfect.  

Before I digested a not so healthy dose of fingernails (ewwww, I know!), I spent the  l o n g   weekend at the Jersey Shore (Beach Haven, LBI to be exact.)  My very good friend's family has a house there and I have been lucky enough to spend the past 4 Memorial Day Weekends (and 3 Labor Days) as a Jersey Girl!  This weekend was fab.  There is honestly nothing like escaping NYC for a weekend of sun, friends, music, wine, and good food.  Here was my nail look for the weekend:


I used One of a Kind by Essie, an oldie but a goodie.  I liked the palm trees so much the last time, I decided to do another palm tree accent in teal.  

Thanks for another weekend at the Shore Jared!



No comments:

Post a Comment