9.22.2011

decisions, decisions...

I came home from a grueling day in the classroom to a real treat - new nail polish!  My roommate saw two shades of MAC lacquer that he said were screaming my name, and bought them for me - in the name of fashion and blogging.  The first shade actually made me elicit a squeal of delight - In the Buff, a cream shade.  I am ALWAYS on the lookout for good neutrals and this one definitely fits the bill.  I can picture this perfect taupe on my nails with chunky gold jewelry and the perfect black dress.  The second polish, a frost finish, is called Style Clan.  While to the naked eye, it looks like a smokey grey-brown, it's actually flecked with bronze shimmer.  Now that I am in possession of two fabulous new little bottles, the only question is: which do I use first?  


No comments:

Post a Comment