9.26.2011

Put A Ring On It

I have had two weekends of back-to-back wedding dress shopping.  Not for myself mind you, (always a bridesmaid...) I am on the verge of starring in a bootleg sequel to 27 Dresses.  This white dress is for my very best friend since birth, Cary.  She and her amazing fiance got engaged in July and I have been bugging her for a wedding-bling nail pic ever since.  She finally came through this weekend...sort of.  


Her very of the moment nails feature slate grey and eggplant in various colorblock designs.  I love them!  I was raving over them! Until I saw her other hand...


Being engaged MUST be exhausting, because she was "too tired" (her words) to colorblock her right hand. I can't fully blame her - precise nail art can be very time consuming.  




No comments:

Post a Comment