1.19.2012

Golden Age

One of my favorite fashion bloggers, Blair, recently rocked a very bold nail accessory - a gold nail ring. Her blog, Atlantic-Pacific, is always a daily read for me.  She has a way of effortlessly mixing colors, trends, and genres while always looking completely polished.  In addition to her fantastic sense of style, she has me feeling major bracelet envy.  This week Blair debuted a new bauble courtesy of Bijules.  

 
Do you spy her left right fingernail?  I'm calling it now - this will be a major nail trend.  

Nicole Richie rocked them - back in 2009!



Beyonce wore the Bijules nail rings in her Sweet Dreams video


The Bijules website boasts numerous nail ring collections.  The Bling Privee collection features the slightly more wearable mid finger-cocktail rings.  I've been hearing some buzz that the new way to rock a ring will be mid-finger and I'm all about this look.  Of course sporting one bauble at a time makes the trend a little more wearable.  And - can we talk about that paint job?

Is this a trend you are ready to rock?


1 comment:

  1. The rings are sooo pretty but I don't know how practical or not they are for me Lol I move around carelessly too much.

    ReplyDelete