2.16.2011

Dope Digits

My media addiction is totally paying off.  Thanks to Twitter I have discovered an amazing gem - WAH NAILS - a super funky London nail salon.  While I am not planning any immediate travel to the UK, I am planning on finding a way to reproduce some of Wah's over-the-top nail art.  While a lot of their looks are pretty intense (comic book designs, 3-D gems), they are playful and eye-catching, and very reminiscent of my nail icon, Katy Perry.  Check out some of their looks below, and visit Wah's website or Twitter page for more fun looks.

Don’t forget, we do Minx too! These nails are fabulous!

Pastel tie-dye marble, ready for Spring already!



Minnie Mouse Bows

I do realize, that this posting is a 180 from the previous - Essie's understated neutrals.  Just call is nail ADD.

No comments:

Post a Comment