2.13.2011

"Minx" on a budget

Who doesn't love Minx (see Katy Perry post)?! Living in NYC on a teacher's salary hardly allows for regular mani-pedi's, let alone custom Minx nail wraps.  A professional Minx manicure will set you back about $40, but Sally Hansen Nail Effects only cost about $13.  My friend Caroline has become my nail fairy godmother, and gifted me with said Nail Effects for Valentine's Day!  I applied these babies while nursing a hangover on the sofa today.  The process took about 30 minutes, but I'm sure it would have been a little faster if I wasn't paying for last night's partying.

Here are the results:


They were surprisingly easy to apply.  Everything you need is included in the kit!


E! showed a few red-carpet looks during their Grammy pre-show and included these nails!  I have to say, I had them beat by about 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment