2.23.2011

The Jewels of Ireland

The reason why I have been so slack on postings is because I am right in the middle of an International Adventure!  I am typing this (with sea green sparkling tips) from Killarney, Ireland!  I'm spending the week on the Emerald Isle with two (soon to be three) friends.  So far my trip has been filled with music, dancing, beer, and lots of "other-side-of-the-road" driving.  While I am enjoying all of the local Irish flavor over here, I don't want you to think I have been neglecting my nails.  I traveled with a very deliberate nail look - seen below.  I have to be honest though, it started chipping, and I changed my polish last night after a few too many pints.  Here is my original look:




It's no accident that I chose a picture that not only showcased my polish as much as it showcased the delicious pint of Bulmers Cider I have been enjoying (a little too much) all week.  On most fingers I'm sporting OPI's Jade is the New Black with a random off-brand gold glitter top coat.  On a select few digits I'm wearing Sally Hansen's Salon Effects in Leopard (it is my signature print after all).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment