2.03.2011

Nail Envy

If there is one celeb I look to for nail inspiration, I have to say, it's Katy Perry.  Thanks to Twitter I can admit to knowing that she changes her nail polish about as much as I do.  While her polish choices are usually far from traditional, I like that she has a lot of fun with her fingertips.  Here are a few of my favorite looks she's sported:


via




 
via


via


via

This California Girl's nails are beyond festive and I am all about them.  They may not be job-interview appropriate but she showcases some super fun weekend nail looks.

Looking forward to trying the Leopard look out myself with Sally Hansen Nail Effects!

2 comments:

  1. I so need to follow her on twitter! Those sprinkle nails are hilarious! (Obsessed with that ring in the second picture too.)

    ReplyDelete