2.11.2011

Time to "Loub" Up

Not sure if you are aware of an alarming trend in nail fashion: The Louboutin Manicure.  Apparently this look (commonly sported by JWoww on Jersey Shore - thanks for the tip, Caroline!) is meant to mimic the classic black Christian Louboutin Pump and brand trademark red sole.


via

While I love both black nail polish and Jersey Shore as much as the next girl, I'm not sure I can give my full backing and support to this look.  I would just feel WEIRD with red on the undersides of my nails.  That being said, I am loving Mr. Louboutin's Spring 2011 collection (I'll pretend I wouldn't look like a 6'7" drag queen in any of the below styles) :

Photobucket
via

I will pretty much support and/or wear anything animal print or hot pink.  Bonus points for combining both in shoe #1!



via

I am getting a late 80's color-block flashback (in a good way)!


via

Can you tell I have been OD-ing on the E! Sex and the City re-runs?  These are to-die-for.  These are totally reminiscent (fringe instead of chiffon ruffles) of the shoes Carrie wore when Miranda went into labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment