3.21.2011

Flower Power

It's no secret that I have a slight addiction to Sally Hansen Salon Effects.  In honor of the first day of Spring (totally coincidental, but I'm going with it) I picked up a set of nail strips in Girl Flower.  I have to say, this is my third time applying these, and for some reason this print went on easier than the others I've tried.  While Sally claims you don't need a top-coat with these, I highly recommend applying a coat of clear to really seal the look.  And while we are talking about top-coats, I have had a request for maintaining chip-free nails.  I keep my look "polished" with Jordana Topcoat.  Its super cheap, available in most drug stores, and really helps nail polish last longer!


I am completely obsessed with this look and actually stared at my own nails all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment