3.28.2011

Summer is coming, right?

According to the calendar, we are a week into spring - not that you'd know it.  I am so tired of wearing boots, scarves, sweaters, etc.  I am itching for sandals, maxi dresses, and shorts (oh my!).

Aidan Mattox Strapless Metallic Weave Gown
Aidan Mattox Strapless Metallic Weave Gown


Splendid Rugby Stripe Maxi Dress
Splendid Rugby Stripe Maxi Dress

Sam Edelman 'Gigi' Sandal
Sam Edelman "Gigi"
(I'm having a major leopard moment right now)

Free People 'Sheila' Polka Dot Shorts
Free People Shorts

Charlie Jade 'Amy' Print Silk Romper
Charlie Jade "Amy" Print Silk Romper



 I just picked up some super fun bright orange nail polish to get in the mood for summer.  Now when I tap the weather icon on my phone (to see SNOW predicted this week, ugh) I am reminded of all things bright, sunny, and tropical.

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Polish in Sunny Side Up
only $0.99!!!!

Choosing this tangerine shade while dreaming of summer shouldn't come as a surprise.  Remember my posting about spring and summer's hot new shade from January?  

No comments:

Post a Comment