3.15.2011

Hello Sephora!

I will admit to thinking Hello Kitty is fun.  I will not admit to having a Mariah-like obsession with the brand.  Keeping that in mind, Sephora exclusively presents a fabulous line of Hello Kitty liquid nail art.  I know it sounds juvenile, and while the bottles shaped like Ms. Kitty's head are more on the youthful (or young at heart) side, the colors are fabulous.  This polish is high gloss, anti-chip, and resistant to water and detergent.  I cannot wait to get my paws on this.


The hardest part is choosing which color to try first ($10 a pop)!

For those looking to branch into nail art (or looking to give your pre-schooler digits to make her the envy of the sandbox) check out these Hello Kitty Nail Art Stickers, also available at Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment