3.02.2011

Total Devastation

I feel like such an amateur nail aficionado. I have been literally singing the praises of WAH-Nails for weeks now and didn't do enough leg-work to discover they have a salon IN DUBLIN.  Ugh, talk about kicking myself.  I missed out on the chance to have my talons tamed by some truly talented Irish lasses.  I guess I only have three options - go back to Ireland again, go to London, or wait for them to open up shop in the US.  Since we are on the subject, I'll show you a few pics WAH-Nails Dublin have tweeted.  I am seriously obsessed with creative nail art and design right now.  Already thinking of ways to recreate these looks on a budget...

stzke.jpg

dpchi.jpg

lyhxh.jpg

47253843.jpg

I'll try not to cry into my bottle of acetone while I think about the manicure that could have been...

1 comment: