3.21.2011

Glitz and Glam

I hit Sephora (Flatiron) with my visiting mother over the weekend.  She plopped herself down in the makeup chair and had her makeup done by the very fashionable Tee.  While my mom was in awe of the mineral makeup being swirled upon her face, I was mesmerized by Tee's nails.  As embarrassing as it sounds, I told her about my humble little blog and begged for a snapshot of her  tips.  She happily obliged and here is the resulting image.


Since I was only armed with an iPhone, it's not the best picture.  These nails were actually courtesy of a gel manicure.  Tee explained to me that her manicurist dipped her ring finger in loose glitter and then sealed it with  a gel top-coat.  Take my word for it, her nails looked great!

1 comment:

  1. The mint green color looks like the same gel polish I have on my nails right now - Gelish Seafoam! I love it. The glitter-dipped nail is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete