5.14.2011

'Cause All I See Are Stilettos

(I guess I never got the memo....) Okay, all Miley Cyrus references aside, Stiletto nails are happening.  Love 'em or hate 'em, they are fashion so let's discuss.  Stiletto nails are basically intensely filed pointy oval talons (how did you like that description???)  You have seen them on the likes of Rihanna, Fergie, and most recently, GaGa in the Judas video.  





In my humble nail-blogger opinion, these nails are best when they are totally over-the-top.  Since the shape is already exaggerated, I like them loud, bright, and bold.  Beyonce's gold and Rihanna's neon pink and orange are MUCH better than Fergie's neutral polish.  What do you think???

1 comment:

  1. I Think:that since the stilettos are a fashion craze right now it really does not matter what color you have them in. Even if you are trying to make a bold statement or dumbing it down a bit, the fact is that these deadly talons known as the 'Stiletto Nails' are in one word FIERCE! Fergie, Rihanna and Beyonce all made a statement by daring to wear the fad.

    ReplyDelete