5.02.2011

Posh Polish

Last Royal Wedding post (I swear!)  First of all...that dress.  A-ma-zing.  Kate was the picture of a princess (as if we had a doubt) and I swear I started bawling when she stepped out of the car.  Second, Kate's nails were perfection.  She wore barely-there polish, reportedly a blend (gasp!) of Essie's Allure and Bourjois Paris' Rose Lounge.  I have to say, I approve.  Anything more would have detracted from her understated elegance.  Not to mention, when you are wearing Diana's sapphire and diamond bauble on your finger, who needs nail polish.  I am almost disappointed that the wedding is over now.  I literally loved every minute of it - here's to hoping Pippa and Harry hook up next?!


Now to the good stuff.  Can we please talk about Katy Perry's Royal Wedding tribute nails???  She tweeted this festive photo.  I knew we were nail soul mates.


Katy is clearly a Minx queen.  This must be a custom look courtesy of the brand.  Completely over the top?  Yes.  A little tacky? Yes.  I can't help but love them.  I could get used to seeing those Brits on my nails all day long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment