5.04.2011

Coming Up Roses

I know I am not the only lady out there who has a mild obsession with rose gold right now.  One of my girlfriends just gifted me with a rose gold cocktail ring that is to die for.  There are quite a few rose gold baubles  out there that would look a lot better in my jewelry drawer than they would in stores.  Lucky for me, Nylon Magazine is reporting that the major rose gold trend has carried over to, you guessed it, nail polish.

left to right: Estee Lauder in Satin Gold, YSL in 140 Pink Gold, Chanel in Django, Nars in Adelita

This gold tinted pink will look great on every skin tone.  It's great for the girls who have a hard time stepping away from subtle pinks and neutrals - the gold gives this shade just the right amount of edge without trying too hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment