5.19.2011

So Gel-ous

I have decided that my gel manicure was not up to par.  It was totally destroyed in exactly 7 days.  I know that I "helped" it along by peeling and biting (ugh, I know I know, so many told me not to!), but I am still disappointed.  I was hoping for a solid two week manicure.  That being said, two of my girlfriends have just had some recent luck with gel manicures of their own.  My friend Cary got a Shellac manicure at the same salon I had mine done. She just sent me a pic and her nails are going strong.  Beyond jealous.  


On to the next friend.  Erin sent me a picture last night of her Gelish manicure.  Her color is "Go Girl" and her ring fingers are "Grand Jewels."  I am loving every little thing about this picture.  The only thing that would make it better would be if you could see her major wedding bling on her ring finger (Happy 1 Year Anniversary!) 


I would be willing to go for a Gelish manicure.  According to Erin, Gelish is not as thick looking as Shellac or OPI gels.  Either way, I love that I have friends who send me nail pics (and I especially love Cary's glass of wine in the background.)




No comments:

Post a Comment