5.21.2011

Of Course They Are...



I'll admit it, I used to want to be the blonde Kardashian.  I fell for their glamourous lifestyle and addictive reality show hook, line, and sinker.  Since they are literally EVERYWHERE and doing EVERYTHING right now, it should come as no surprise to anyone that Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe have teamed up with OPI for their own line of Nail Polish. This revealing tweet by Kim pretty much sums it up:  


Kim Kardashian
Were shooting our ad campaign today 4 our new GLAM line of nail polish for Nicole by OPI. You guys are gonna faint when u see our new polish


Glitz and Glam has my name painted all over it.  While I am no longer Kardashian-krazed, these girls give good hair and I would die to raid their closets.  That being said, I'll give this polish a whirl.  Here's to hoping the colors are as fashionable as these sisters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment