4.19.2011

Dying to try....


While perusing one of my many daily gossip blogs, I stumbled upon this little tidbit - Lauren Conrad (she'll always be L.C. to me) has started a new Beauty Site.  The Beauty Department  is full of hair and make-up ideas and tutorials courtesy of L.C., along with her longtime hairstylist and make-up artist gal pals.  While the site is clearly brand new it looks like it has a lot of potential.  She already has a step by step (photo) tutorial for chic vintage looking hair.  I'll be eager to see what tips and trends this California fashionista has to impart. 

I am already buzzing over the idea of Ombre Nails.  I think this look really pops in fun bright colors (like the blue shown above), but as Ms. Conrad is quick to point out, it would also look fab in nudes or pinks.  I'll definitely be rocking this look sometime soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment