4.18.2011

Shopping "Spree"

I use the term "spree" loosely because I went a little crazy buying nail polish - not exactly a fashion binge.  While I am DYING for some new spring and summer clothes, I decided that new lacquer was a more budget friendly form of retail therapy for me at the moment.  I picked up three new shades that I have had my eye on in American Apparel.  I love their polish (it's really smooth and dries without any streaks), and all of their shades were 3 for $15!  While they have so many amazing colors, I quickly narrowed my search down to these three:
Make Up - Army Jacket - Summer Peach

I've had my eye on Summer Peach for a while now, but have only been shopping around for a khaki/olive green shade.  As luck would have it, I found both!  I'm currently wearing Army Jacket on my nails and Summer Peach on my Toenails.  I'm looking forward to sporting Make Up with fun gold accents (or if I'm feeling crazy, a gold accent nail!)  Here's a shot of my nails - I refuse to post a picture of toenails of any kind on this blog, so you'll have to take my word that the peach really pops!




No comments:

Post a Comment