4.28.2011

Princess Polish

Two Royal Wedding posts in a row - sorry!  Told you I was a little obsessed.  Since I have immersed myself in all things R.W., I am being inundated with images and ideas of ways to make your nails picture-perfect for the occasion.  

Exhibit A: Wah-Nails tweeted a few to-die-for images.  I WISH my nails were done up like this for the weekend's festivities!

Crown Jewels!!!

Wedding bells are ringing…!


Exhibit B: British Nail Polish Company Nails Inc. has come up with a few limited edition bottles of Royal Wedding inspired nail polish.  The bottles themselves scream "glamour!" (spelled the Brit way intentionally.)
  

This Royal Collection includes Will - red lacquer in a crystal Union Jack bottle, and Kate - nude polish in a sapphire crystal bottle (symbolic of the bride's Lady Di ring.)  

Who is tuning in in the wee hours tomorrow?  What polish will you be wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment