4.13.2011

Gettin' Crafty

I got a little crazy last night.  I was stuck in Jury Duty all day dying of boredom and I knew that a fresh coat of polish was just what I needed to cheer me up.  I stopped at Duane Reade on my way home and picked up Kiss Nail Artist Kit.  Basically this kit consists of some french manicure shaped stickers and some v-shaped stickers as well as three bottles of nail polish with the tiniest brushes you've ever seen.  I wasn't steady enough or brave enough to free-hand any designs, so I applied the V stickers and sort of did a paint-by-numbers type look.  Here are the results:



If you look closely you can see the imperfections, however I am pretty pleased with how this turned out.  I'm wearing American Apparel polish in Mount Royal, Brucci polish in Cindy's Lilac Rose, and the Kiss nail art polish in Teal.  

I'm working my way up to achieving the fabulous Wah-Nails "Aztec" look seen below:



No comments:

Post a Comment