4.18.2011

One Hit Wonder

As I've admitted before, I was a hard-core nail biter for the first 25 years of my life.  It wasn't until a few years ago that I actually began to grow nails of any reportable length.  I can credit this nail breakthrough to one product alone: Rejuvacote by Duri.  This miracle potion is bottled in Brooklyn and can be difficult to find.  My mom gave me a bottle of the good stuff a few years ago after a friend recommended it to her.  LIFE-CHANGING.  I actually just had to cut and file down my nails because typing was becoming an issue.  I mean, this stuff will not only make your nails grow like weeds, it will also make them super strong.  At the rate I am talking about this polish I feel like I should be getting paid (I'm not)!  For best results, I apply one coat to clean nails before polish and one coat over polish, like a top-coat.  Every other day or so, I'll throw another coat on top (but let's face it, I'm already changing my color by then.)

Don't let the semi-ghetto packaging fool you, this nail potion is the real deal.  I usually have to order it online, as Rejuvacote is not typically in drugstores or salons, but I was elated to find it in Ricky's this weekend.  I truly hit the nail polish jackpot on Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment