4.28.2011

I've got the fever...

...Royal Wedding Fever!  Yes, it's true, I am totally and hopelessly addicted to all things Royal Wedding.  I've started following BBC Royal Wedding updates on Twitter.  I've bought numerous magazine emblazoned with Will and Kate on the cover.  I am even helping one of my friends host a Royal Wedding Party and Bar Crawl (travelling reception) this Saturday.  
 In the interest of keeping this post nail-polish related, I bring you Butter London's limited edition nail polish, No More Waity, Katie


This glittery gray shade is obviously a play on the Princess-to-be's unfortunate nickname.  Lucky for her, her wait is up tomorrow.  Lucky for us, this elegant shade is still available!  Visit Butter London's website for more info on this lacquer, as well as some of their other pretty shades.  

***Bonus***
Butter London has also come up with a No More Waity, Katie Lippy!  Sure to help you snag your very own prince, this sheer lavender gloss flecked with lilac glitter is meant to make your lips look shiny and fuller-perfect for snogging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment